Unhealthy eating makes you unfit and lethargic. To avoid this it is important to make sure you eat healthy options and eat on time. Here are some superfoods that you can add to your diet daily to make you fit and healthy
Here are some awesome healthy options to keep you feeling full and hydrated for longer.
1. Roasted Chana and Peanuts: good source of protein, fiber and healthy fats
2. Sprouts : all options roasted, raw or cooked are rich in fibers, proteins and low in caloies
3. Foxnuts (makhanas) : a good source of anti-oxidants, omega 3 fattly acids. Low on glycemic index
4. Millets : like roasted bajra, jowar, ragi, quinoa. They are a powerhouse of essential nutrients
5. Dry fruits : are a protein booster
6. Green tea : rich in anti-oxidants
7. Berries and seeds mix : packed with anti-oxidants
8. Yoghurt : calcium and magnesium warehouse
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. HealthCult does not claim responsibility for this information.
Buy and munch on some super-food snacks with us now: