To beat the heat and hunger while staying fit and hydrated checkout the list of these 6 fruits that not only have a high water content but are amazingly healthy
- Watermelon : Contains about 92 percent water per volume. It is a rich source of lycopene which plays a crucial role in lowering risk of heart diseases. Watermelon also boosts immunity system
- Strawberries : They area rich source of vitamin C, manganese, folate, potassium, B vitamins and vital flavonoids. Strawberries help keep the bad cholesterol at bay and are thus quite heart-friendly.
- Peaches : Due to its high vitamin C content, peaches are considered to be one of the most skin-friendly foods. Peaches may also aid weightloss
- Cantaloupe :About 90 percent of cantaloupe is water. Cantaloupe is also rich in lutein and zeaxanthin, which is good for eye health.
- Pineapple : Pineapple has many anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe sore throat.
- Apricot : Low in calories and high in fibres, apricots may help improve digestion
Source and credit : NDTV food https://food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/summer-special-6-seasonal-fruits-with-highest-water-content-1825611
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. HealthCult does not claim responsibility for this information.