Check out some foods that help to boost metabolism and also help you get fitter and leaner by helping to loose weight and unnecessary fat
* Flaxseeds: Flaxseeds is a superfood loaded with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acid. It also adds fibre to your meal and makes you feel full for longer. Plus, it increases your metabolism rate and makes sure that you don’t pile on unnecessary calories
* Berries: Eating berries can help you boost metabolism as well as regulate your blood sugar. They are also rich sources of antioxidants and fibre.
* Tofu: Along with other sources of protein, tofu can also boost metabolism.
* Mushrooms: It is rich in Vitamin D. A deficiency of this vitamin can cause a slowdown of your metabolism. Get sufficient sunlight and then top it off with foods rich in vitamin A.
* Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is useful in increasing the amount of fat that you burn. It also enhances feelings of satiation.
* Green tea: The caffeine and catechins found in tea can boost your metabolism. Oolong and green tea are the best options, as they also increase your fat-burning ability.
* Whole grains: These are tougher to digest which keeps your metabolic rate higher. Opt for brown rice, oatmeal and quinoa over processed grains and flour.
* Avoid artificial sweeteners: Diet soda can mess with your body’s metabolic reaction to sugar and make you eat more.
* Nuts: Almonds and walnuts are loaded with monounsaturated fats which can make you feel satiated and less likely to overeat or snack later.
Disclaimer: This content including advice provides generic information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. HealthCult does not claim responsibility for this information.
Buy some of these metabolism boosters with us :-